Ebusiness Manager / Digital Marketing Specialist • 2010-2016
- Develop SEO strategy and execute plan for growth of organic traffic over 65 clients base
- Market research including online consumer behavior, understanding Search engine behaviors (Google, Yahoo and MSN/Bing)
- Engineered extremely competitive environment of research
- Deployed organic search result including in depth keyword research, competitor analysis, technical audits, content optimization and link building
- Integrated graphical user interface in Content Management System (WordPress environment: up to 200 installations)
- Designed iPhone App: Architectural audioguide of Notre-Dame de Paris
Digital Marketing Manager • 2014-2016
Documenting the future of the art world. WONDEREUR is a ground-breaking cultural platform documenting the creative process of the most inspiring artists and providing exclusive access to their work. We’re imagining more intimate, meaningful experiences of art, worldwide, online and now in the offline world in collaboration with major art institutions and partners such as Cineplex, Globe and Mail and AIMIA.
- Interactive Applied Arts Awards Winner 2015 (Museum, Art)
- Double Nominee of the 18th Webby Awards (NYC, 2014): Best art platform and best use of photography
- Official Honouree of Webby Awards 2013 (alongside the New York Times, the Financial Times and Martha Stewart Living) *DMA 2013 awards finalist in UK along side TATE and British Journal of Photography
- Winner of 2012 COPA GOLD award for best digital edition.
– « Millions years ahead » Les Affaires, CA
– « Addictive » Monocle, UK
– « Beautiful, Jaw-Dropping » Beaux Arts Magazine, France
– « The Artist, that Hero« , Best of the web, Le Monde, France
– « Favourite Art destination« , Gwyneth Paltrow, UK
- Featured in & loved by Beaux-Arts, MONOCLE, Le Monde, Globe and Mail, Les Affaires, Trendhunter, Designmon, Toronto Standard, CBC, Radio Canada, Now, Shine (Yahoo), GOOP, Sparksheet…
Community Animator (DECA) • 2012-2013
CSI – Centre for Social Innovation, Toronto, Canada www.socialinnovation.ca
CSI’s Desk Exchange Community Animator Program (DECA) is a work-exchange program that trades time for space. The goal of Community Animation is to create a physical and social environment that is warm, welcoming and hospitable. Also to:
- Facilitates the work of individual members and helps them discover their potential.
- Contributes to a sense of community (on & off line).
- Maximizes opportunities for idea development, exchange and collaboration.
- Solves problems and drives customer service.
Digital Marketing Project Manager • 2012-2013
- Executes marketing campaigns and communications (primarily for French consumer as well as English)
- Follows up on these projects, analyzes results and makes recommendations.
- Develops and executes advertising campaigns designed to increase site visibility and traffic, including advertising, promotional and event-related for visitors, customers and business partners.
- Collaborates with ad agencies and freelancers, and coordinates promotions for the launch of sites and promotions
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization of the principal website.
Digital Marketing Specialist • 2011-2012
- Consolidate SEO recommandation on 2 millions website pages
- Managed PPC campaign budget of 4k€ per month
- In change of search engine optimization for this site, achieving 18% av. growth per month and decrease the bounce rate of 28 %
- Organized the community management on all social media : LinkedIn, Viadeo, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Scoopit, Digg account, etc.
- Design and integrate B2B emailing production (15 emailings/ month)
Senior Project Manager – Application Development & Web Service • 2008-2010
- Development of methodology and tools in the conduct of cross-functional projects for banking (I-BP: informatique Banque Populaire, CMB ARKEA: Credit Mutuel de Bretagne …)
- Writing functional specifications and production management for business content
- Managing the maintenance and development
- Functional and ergonomic recommendations on the control path
- Benchmarking and technological watch on the Web2.0
Consultant – Information Architect • 2007-2008
I-Prospects – Nantes, France
Strategic BtoB Operational Marketing :
- Emailing conquest
- Leads generation
- Marketing Web 2.0
- SEO PR
- Online advertising
- Social media optimization
Project Manager – AMOA • 2007
DAI – Development Alternatives Inc. – Rabat, Morocco http://dai.com
Project Manager (AMOA) for the Ministry of Commerce, Industry & New Technologies – Morocco
- Support Department in defining its needs
- Preparation of the tender for the website of the IMANOR (Moroccan Institute for Standardization)
- Reception and deliberation of the tender
- Followed the production website
Web Editor / Webmaster / Online Marketing Manager • 2001-2006
Responsible for defining and achieving business goals and aligning resources for one or more Microsoft Web properties.
- Manage the online media structure and publication by working closely with writers, editors, designers, developers, testers, producers and project or program managers.
- Deliver and maintain content of high quality, currency, and customer/end user value that meets business objectives.
- Drive portfolio and network plans and oversee the Web property editorial calendars.
- Drive content acquisition and collaborate with internal client/stakeholders to understand and help shape the relationship of content to end user needs and business objectives.
- Use and promote Web techno solutions to support customer to meet their business goals.
Check out my: