Search Engine Marketing
- Manages and optimizes campaigns across search engines to ensure goals are met
- Optimizes Google analytics to track revenue performance of existing campaigns
- Manages PPC campaign budget more than €45k per year.
- Kept current with SEM trends and actively research, test and propose new approaches to improving campaign performance
- Focused on online conversion and target R.O.I.
- Provides recommendations and actively participated in landing page optimization
- Manages and optimizes A/B testing with Google Website Optimizer
- Organizes and plans the community management on social media: LinkedIn, Viadeo, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Scoopit, Digg, Pinterest accounts…
Search Engine Optimization
- Manages search engine audit documents on client websites and makes recommendations
- Conducts keyword research based highly relevant and traffics keywords
- Suggests improvements for SEO: internal architecture, identify content gaps and communicates any new content opportunities
- Handles more than 65 clients base and significantly raises rankings of client’s websites within top 10 in major search engines (Google, Yahoo and MSN/Bing)
- Writes end of month progress reports
- Prepares search engine ranking and traffic reports to assess areas of potential improvement.
- Monitors, tracks, and reports, websites traffic including trend analysis using site analytics solutions
- Undertakes market and competitor research and analysis
- Keeps up–to-date with current SEO technologies and tools
- Works with other SEO team to brainstorm new ideas and identifies complex issues faced by new and existing clients
- Collaborates with stakeholders to ensure their content is SEO friendly
- Deals with clients and provided instructions for site optimization through written communication, conference calls and meeting
- Keeps up-to-date with search engine technology, SEO methods and news by participating in forums, reading blogs and white papers and attending industry events