Qualifications & Education
- 2015: Masterclass Stats+WEB
- Frères Peyronnet – SEO & Web technology watch.
- 2013: Gamification – University of Pennsylvania (Coursera) by Kevin Werbach
- Mechanisms of gamification, why it has such tremendous potential, and how to use it effectively.
- 2012-2013: University of Toronto – St. George Campus
- SCS 2528 – 009 : Advanced WEB and Social Media Strategies
- 2002-2006: Microsoft Learning
- Project management, Presentations, Negotiations, Customer/partner engagement
- 2002: EMI – School of Engineering at Mohammedia, Rabat
- Qualification in programing skills on .Asp .Aspx .Net .Php
- 1997-1998: TIGAD – Arinfo, Nantes
- Technician’s certificate In Graphic computer science and Architecture Design
- 1993-1996: DEFA – School of Architecture of Nantes (E.A.N.)
- Certificate of Study in Fundamental Architecture
Check out my: